Mall Evacuated For Gas Leak

0

Patrons and employees of the Station Mall were evacuated for about an hour Wednesday morningĀ  due to a gas leak that originated from a portion of the roof.

Sault Fire Services were dispatched to the mall when the fire alarm went off at around 10am.

The stores went into lock down mode and the mall was emptied of people as crews dealt with the leak.

The gas company was called in to turn off the gas. Once the mall was checked, the employees and patrons were allowed back in.

No one was hurt from the incident.

gas-leak-2