This year’s SSMCOC Golf Tournament will be held on Thursday, August 21st, 2014 at Crimson Ridge Golf Course (418 Fourth Line W.)
A portion of the proceeds from the 2014 Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament will go towards 2 new student bursaries to be launched at this year’s event.
Your registration includes:
- Lunch courtesy of Giovanni’s Italian Restaurant and Paesano Foods
- 18 holes of golf (best ball, 4 person scramble)
- Dinner at the Marconi Social Club
- Registration package
- Great prizes including:
- the grand prize draw for return Airfare for two to Toronto courtesy of Porter
- a chance to win a 2014 Ford Fusion with a hole-in-one* courtesy of Highland Ford (*designated hole only; other restrictions may apply)
The golf day agenda begins with registration at 11:30a.m., with lunch served on-site. Play begins with a shotgun start at 1:00p.m. and is followed by dinner at approximately 7:00p.m.
To sign up yourself or a team, contact the Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce office at 705-949-7152 or fill in the attached registration form also available at the following link: http://www.ssmcoc.com/events/2014/08/21/1074 and fax to the Sault Ste. Marie Chamber Office.
Advance Registration is required for this event. Cancellation policy: Cancellations accepted until Wednesday, August 13, 2014.
Event sponsors and prize providers:
100.5 KISS (listen online) www.kisssoo.com
104.3 Country (listen online) www.country1043.com
Highland Ford www.highlandford.com
Giovanni’s Italian Restaurant www.giovannisrestaurant.ca
Paesano Foods www.facebook.com/PaesanoFoods