You are invited to the Mighty Mac Bridge Race in St. Ignace, Michigan being held on September 27th starting at 7am. The Mighty Mac Bridge Race is a certified 11 kilometer course that begins in Mackinaw City, crosses the Mackinac Bridge, winds through downtown St. Ignace, ending at the Star Line Railroad Dock parking lot.
The $40 entry fee includes:
- Samuel Adams party and SWAG noon until 6 PM
- Participant medals and division trophies awarded at the party
- “Time to the Top” photo on bridge
- Free busing and local shuttle
- Long Sleeve Running Shirt
- Kewadin Casino package
- Chipped bib timing
For details and entry information call the St. Ignace Visitors Bureau toll free 1-800-338-6660.
Click here to register online, or you can download the entry form above, fill it out and mail it in!