Shed Goes Up In Flames


During the early morning hours of Monday, July 14th, 2014, Sault Ste. Marie Fire Services (SSMFS) responded to a 911 call of a shed on fire in the 100 block of Thornloe Avenue.

Upon arrival responding crews found a fully engulfed shed in the rear yard with flames impinging on an adjacent property shed. Crews brought the fire under control and managed to save neighbouring structure.

SSMFS is treating the fire as suspicious and is currently investigating the fire jointly with Police Services.