Monday December 15th was the first working meeting of the 2014-2018 council with Mayor Provenzano at the helm. Rather than give an opinion, it was thought that this “In the Loop” should be a place where ratepayers could speak their minds on the first council meeting.
What did you think of the proceedings?
What are your opinions on?
1) P.U.C. Inc presentations?
2) Building permits increase postponement?
3) EDC presentation?
4) Declarations of conflicts of interest by representatives?
5) Committee of Council selection process?
6) Citizen Mark Brown’s impromptu presentation?
If you missed the meeting copies are available at the public library. There is a minimal charge for the disk.
Wishing you more happiness
than all my words can tell,
not just alone for Christmas
But for all the year as well.