Kitchen Fire On Johnson Ave.

0

A burning pot left unattended in a basement kitchen caused smoke damage throughout a home on Johnson Ave Tuesday.

20150721_144248_resized

Platoon Chief, Jim Beach tells Saultonline.com that fire damage was contained to the stove and cupboards above the stove. A neighbour assisted in extinguishing the fire before Sault Fire Services arrived at around 2:30pm.

Fire Services helped with clearing the home of smoke. No one was injured in the incident.

20150721_144313_resized

Previous articleWe Have a New Commander
Next articleDrop-By Briefing
Craig Huckerby
Craig Huckerby is a seasoned broadcast and media professional with over 38 years in local media. Starting in television, Craig became known as "the weather guy" on local television before pioneering internet media in the Sault. Craig is credited for bringing local television back to the Sault via the internet in 2003 with LTVNEWS.COM and was instrumental in launching SooNews.ca and Local2.ca. Craig is happy to be part of the Sault's newest media team of ONNtv and SaultOnline.com