Ride for Sight, Northern Ontario is back again for its 4th year with another fun filled weekend at Searchmont Resort July 10, 11 & 12.
Ride for Sight Northern Ontario would like to invite all the local residents of Sault Ste Marie to come out and enjoy a parade of enthusiastic fundraising motorcyclists. Come line the streets to see all the motorcyclists as they ride through the area in support of the Foundation Fighting Blindness. These riders travel from all over Ontario and have spent the last year raising funds to donate directly to help find a cure for degenerative eye diseases and for a celebration weekend at Searchmont Resort.
Come out and cheer them on with signs of support!
1. Leaving Great Lakes Honda at 10:30am on Saturday July 11th heading south to Queen Street
4. Make a left onto Queen Street and continue to Dacey Road
6. Turn left on Dacey Road and continue to Trunk Road
8. Turn right onto Trunk Road and head through Garden River
9. Continue through Garden River, across the Echo Bay Bridge to Church Street
10. Turn left on Church Street to Hwy 17
11. Turn left on Hwy 17 to head back to Sault Ste Marie
12. Turn right at the Hwy 17 and Trunk Road intersection
13. Follow Trunk Road to Wellington Street East
14. Turn right at Pim Street
15. Follow Pim Street to Great Northern Road, then Hwy 17N.
16. Continue on Hwy 17N to Batchawana Voyegeur for a BBQ lunch
After the BBQ, the riders will return to Searchmont for bikes games, local First Nations dancers, singers and drummers, a fresh fish dinner, three bands, prizes and some surprises!
Join Ride for Sight today at www.rideforsight.com and come and join us!