The East Algoma OPP has charged a male with several offences after receiving a call regarding a disturbance.
Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at approximately 4:12 a.m. officers attended the area of 10 Dunn Road and noted a lone male pacing with a knife in his hand. Shortly after police arrival, the male was arrested.
Charged with the following is Christopher Tyler GRIEVE (26) of Leamington, Ontario.
- Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose as per s. 88 of the Criminal Code (X2)
- Uttering Threats – Cause death or Bodily Harm as per s. 264.1(1)(a) of the Criminal Code (X6)
- Resist Peace Officer as per s. 129(a) of the Criminal Code
- Assault Peace Officer as per s. 270(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
- Mischief under $5,000 as per s. 430(4) of the Criminal Code
The accused remains in custody pending a bail hearing in Sault Ste. Marie on October 7, 2015.