The Crime Stoppers Board of Directors are seeking applications for the position of Director. If you are interested in volunteering please read the following responsibilities before proceeding to complete an application:
· Become familiar with Crime Stoppers by-laws, operational procedures, and mandate
· Participate in community activities, events, and awareness opportunities organized by the Board of Directors
· Fundraise, manage the funds raised, and reasonably allocate finances on programs representing Crime Stoppers priorities
· Assume an active role and equal responsibility in decisions made by the Board of Directors
· Define obligations and develop plans to attain goals consistent with Crime Stoppers mission
· Support coordinators and staff in their efforts to manage tips, promote Crime Stoppers programs, and ensure smooth day to day operations
· Communication with other members of the Board of Directors, staff, volunteers, sponsors, donors, community members, community leaders, and various organizations and businesses in Algoma District
If you are interested in applying please complete the application form and send it to Kendra-Lynn Addison at [email protected] no later than October 30, 2015.
You may also drop off your application in a sealed envelope addressed to Crime Stoppers at the Sault Ste. Marie Police Service located at 580 Second Line East in Sault Ste. Marie.