Well we’re happy to announce that we thought it was an awesome idea!
- clean design
- sub-categorized for quick searches
- convenient search options; within categories, by user, and more
- unlimited 5 day listings
- up to 5 images, presented to viewers in an elegant shadowbox
- edit, extend or remove your listings at any time
- optional contact number field
- counter to let you know how many times a listing has been viewed
- listings are shown anonymously to viewers who aren’t logged into site
- logged in users can Flag (bookmark) listings for later viewing or comparisons
- social media sharing (Twitter & Facebook at this time)
Simply create a SaultOnline profile by clicking on Sign up/Join found at the top of the page or Register when submitting an Ad to get started. This step not only helps us prevent spamming on SaultOnline, it also allows you to edit your listings and comment on stories real-time without the need for moderation.
If you don’t happen to see a category best suited for a listing you’d like to post, simply send us an email to [email protected] requesting a category be added. We appreciate the help and it gives us the opportunity to make improvements.
In The Works
- Comments & Ratings; similar to ebay, leave feedback to help fellow users
- Mark as Sold; let visitors know an item is no longer available, decreases number of contacts received after it has been sold
- Featured Listings; for a small fee you can choose to have your listing appear before standard listings highlighted with a border and shading added for maximum exposure AND the duration of your listing will be extended to 14 days PLUS the number of images you can add will be increased to 10
Thank you everyone for helping to improve SaultOnline.com
the SaultOnline Team