As a result of service adjustments, Sault Ste. Marie Transit will implement schedule changes for Parabus and conventional transit, effective March 13, 2016.
To accommodate the growing demand for specialized transit, Parabus service will increase 7 hours daily including weekends. Ambulatory Parabus passenger service on taxis will increase by 9 trips per day.
The following changes to the conventional transit service schedule will take effect March 13:
Monday through Sunday
- The last half-hour bus will depart from the Queen Street terminal at 6:15 p.m.
- Buses will depart the terminal hourly from 6:15 p.m. to 11:15 p.m.
- The last bus will depart the terminal at 11:15 p.m. (instead of 11:45 p.m.), with completion at 12:15 a.m. (instead of the current 12:30 a.m.)
Saturday and Sunday
- On weekends/statutory holidays, the first bus to depart the terminal will be at 6:15 a.m.
- Buses will depart the terminal hourly from 6:15 a.m. until 11:15 p.m.