The City of Sault Ste. Marie Finance Department is asking for input from community stakeholders regarding a long term tax policy.
Give us your comments at a public meeting to be held:
Thursday, June 23 – 1 to 3 p.m.
Russ Ramsay Board Room, Level 3, Civic Centre – 99 Foster Drive
Presentations will be provided by:
– the City’s Finance Department;
– Municipal Property Assessment Corp. (MPAC); and
– BMA Management Consulting Inc.
– how taxes are calculated;
– factors affecting taxes (assessment and tax ratio);
– history of City assessment changes; and
– how Sault Ste. Marie compares to other Ontario municipalities
Interested in attending?
RSVP by June 20 due to limited seating: email [email protected] or phone 705-759-5291.