Brandon Schmidt, the Sault Golf Club’s Assistant Manager & Events Coordinator, wrote in to SaultOnline.com asking us to share the results of a few events they recently hosted…
On Canada Day the Sault Golf Club held a food drive collecting donations for the Soup Kitchen. From the generous donations from both members and public players, 3 boxes on canned goods as well as various other items were donated.
Senior Men’s Club Championship
The following are the results of the Senior Men’s Club Championship, held at the Sault Golf Club on July 11th & 12th.
- 1st – Billy King (68-75=143)
- 2nd – Rich Evoy (73-75=148)
- 3rd – Paul Soyatt (72-78=150)
- 4th – Mike O’Neill (74-77=151)
- 5th – John Trecroce (75-80=155)
- 6th – Mario Esposito (76-82=158)