Demolition of the former Sir James Dunn C &VS is nearing completion. The Sudbury based demolition crew has been working on the property since late Spring of this year.
The high school, that opened in the 1950’s closed it’s doors when the Superior Heights School opened on Second Line combining Bawating and Sir James Dunn students under one roof.
The demolition will continue for a few more weeks. Still no official word on what the property will be used for once the site is cleared.