Diodatics have arrived in Sault Ste. Marie and even Arnold Schwarzenegger likes them! Mane Street Salon and Spa’s wellness is the first fitness centre to offer the Diodatics system in Canada.
Mane Street Salon and Spa’s expanded wellness centre, which now includes the former Curves for Women location, is hosting guest instructor, Ann Marie Diodati until September 22nd and women are invited to join in.
Ann Marie is the daughter of Joseph Diodati, the inventor of the Diodatics weight system. Although originally from Sault Ste. Marie, she is visiting from her home in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mane Street’s wellness centre is thrilled to welcome Ann Marie into their facility as a guest instructor.
Wellness Director, Julie Hryniewicz, feels that “it is extremely exciting to offer something new, in addition to our expansion this summer. We brought a full spectrum infrared sauna and Kangoo Jumps fitness classes to Sault Ste. Marie in 2015 and are delighted to add Diodatics to the mix”.
Diodatics classes with Ann Marie are running several times a week for the next couple of weeks. To find out how you can try out the weight training circuit, treadmills and cardio machines or a class, with a guest pass, you can call (705) 256-8989 or email [email protected] Mane Street’s wellness centre is located at 626 Queen Street East in the Square One Mall.
You can also like Mane Street Salon and Spa’s new Facebook page by searching “Mane Street Wellness” for a chance to win a 3-month membership for yourself or a woman in your life.
More About Diodatics…
Benefits from doing the Diodatics Workout 2 to 3 times per week:
1. You will increase your lean muscle mass which will help your body burn more calories at rest and you will reverse the bodies aging process. Most people, who do not exercise, when they get in their thirties and forties will notice they are not eating any more than they use to, yet are now putting more weight on.
The reason is they have lost lean muscle mass. The body starts to lose about 5% of lean muscle mass every decade starting at 30 and by the time we reach our fifties, sixties etc. the muscle loss dramatically increases. The less muscle mass, the less calories we burn.
The Diodatics Workout will help build your lean muscle mass and make your body more efficient by burning more calories not only during the workout but also after the workout.
2. The Workout is proven to firm and shape every part of the body!
3. You will increase your bone density, helping to prevent or reverse the side effects of osteoporosis.
4. You will improve balance, flexibility and stability.
5. You will become stronger. Every day chores will become easy such as carrying groceries, housework, moving furniture, shoveling snow etc.
6. You will reduce the risk of injury.
7. The workout is designed for all fitness levels and ages. The workout will give you more energy and a great zest for life.