The City of Sault Ste. Marie Christmas Lighting Awards Committee is pleased to announce the winners of the 17th annual Christmas Lighting Awards Program.
Co-sponsored by PUC Services Inc., this program was created to recognize the efforts of local residents and businesses that light up their homes and properties during the holiday season. Award plaques will be presented to the winners at the January 9, 2017 City Council meeting.
Residential and business properties that have won in the past three years (2013-2015) are not eligible to win in 2016. Congratulations to all the nominees and the following winners:
- 87 Indiana Drive – Paolucci Residence
- 64 Jemmette Street – Cerenzia Residence
- 128 Simpson Street – Pelletier Residence
- 531 Shannon Road – Petingalo Residence
- 1172 Third Line East – Diotte/Godin Residence
- 1097 Third Line East – Breen Residence
- 45 Grand Boulevard – Cirelli Residence
- 83 Knox Avenue – Levesque Residence
- 32 Chatfield Drive – Nichols Residence
- 955 North Street – Eklund Residence
- 116 Alagash Drive – Mageran Residence
- 16 Arbor Drive – Greco Residence
- 1st Place – St. Veronica’s Church – 559 Douglas Street
Visit www.saultstemarie.ca/christmaslighting to view the list of nominated and winning properties.