It’s that time of year again. The LCBO is out with responsible hosting tips.
Whether it is a sit-down dinner or a casual get-together, remember to plan ahead.
Here are some ideas to help your guests have a safe and memorable time.
• Serve guests a variety of drinks, including alcohol-free 0% Cocktails, in addition to wine, beer and cocktails.
• 0% Cocktails are easy to make and just as tasty as regular cocktails, but without the alcohol. They also pair well with a variety of foods.
• Designate a bartender as guests tend to drink more if they serve themselves.
• Serve high-starch foods and proteins. Avoid salty, sweet or greasy snacks since these will make your guests thirstier.
• Keep tokens, cash and telephone numbers on hand for public transit and taxis. Also, enlist the help of designated drivers to help ensure your guests get home safely.
• To find more tips on how to entertain responsibly and to integrate 0% Cocktails into your hosting plans, visit www.alwaystakingcare.ca