Looking for something to do on Family Day? The final Bon Soo event, the New Passport to Unity will take place at their new home, the Machine Shop.
Admission is free plus a new event has been added with the local Police and Armed Services playing Ball Hockey. Food representing different cuisines from around the world is available for purchase from 2 to 6pm:
- The Mill Restaurant continuing their great canteen service, including Jerk Chicken, Rice & Peas, and Chana Masala!
- Northern Twisted Pizza with their great artisanal pizza!
- The Croatian Hall with perogies and cabbage rolls!
- Delectable treats from Cheryle’s Specialty Baking, the Queen’s Tarts, Ontario Finnish Resthome Association and the Marconi Hall.
There will be entertaiment on stage during the afternoon with plenty of vendors upstairs:
- the Canadian Cancer Society
- Sweet Cheeks
- Dani Lynn Redgrift
- Kate Robbeson
- Sweet Legs
- Refugee 705
- Goose on a Roof
- the Brain Injury Association
- Sault Potters Guild
- B’nai Brith Canada
- Party Perks (Face Painting, balloons, caricatures)
- Northland Adult Learning Centre
- and get henna with Bhakti!
Doors open at 2pm.