The 1st year of our 5 year campaign is fast approaching and we need $40,000 by March 31, 2017 to meet the commitments made to our Funded Program Partners: John Howard Society, Canadian Red Cross Society, Women In Crisis, Breton House, Ken Brown Recovery Home, Air Cadets, Sault YMCA, CNIB, Canadian Hearing Society, Learning Disabilities; Canadian Mental Health, Sault Search and Rescue, Credit Counselling Service SSM , United Way Essential Services and United Way & Sault College Bursary program.
This weekend Pampered Chef Consultants are Taking Bold Action and raising funds for United Way and their community.
What: Pampered Chef Mega Party
Date: Saturday March 4, 2017
Where: Queen Elizabeth School, 139 Elizabeth Street
Time: 12 noon to 2 PM
No Entry Fee
- This event is open to everyone… there are activities for children and families.
- demo tables for parents and their kids to decorate cupcakes and make popcorn
- friendly games will include a toonie toss and an Emoji Cookie Cutter toss all for great prizes
- try your hand for a variety of Pampered Chef products
How you can Take Bold Action at the Mega Party:
- make a donation – United Way staff will be in attendance
- making a Pampered Chef purchase – all participating Consultants are donating their commission
- play a game