(2:18 pm) Power restored to all customers.
Power has been restored to all 1,722 customers affected by today’s unplanned power outage.
(1:48 pm) Power was restored to customers in the area of:
- Great Northern Rd north of Third Line to city limits,
- Old Goulais Bay Road from Fourth Line to Sixth Line,
- Whitepine Court and Backcountry Court
Crews are still working to restore power in the area of:
Third Line north to city limits and east of Maki Road;
Maki Road north to Lakeshore Drive south of Second Line;
West of Allen’s Side Road to Airport Road and Point Des Chene
(12:00 pm) The PUC is now reporting that there is an unplanned power outage in the West and North ends of the city. The number of customers affected is about 1,000 with the cause and duration of the outage unknown at this time. The following areas are affected:
- Third Line north to city limits and east of Maki Road;
- Maki Road north to Lakeshore Drive south of Second Line;
- West of Allen’s Side Road to Airport Road and Point Des Chene
(11:51 am) We have receiving unconfirmed reports of a power outages in the Great Northern Road and Third Line East areas. The areas affected, cause and estimated duration of the outage is unknown at this time. We will provide further information when it becomes available.