The City of Sault Ste. Marie would like to advise residents of schedule changes on Monday, May 22, 2017 for the Victoria Day statutory holiday:
– Cemetery office
– Public Library – Korah Branch Library
– City Landfill and Household Hazardous Waste Depot
– Children’s Centre – Jessie Irving
– Civic Centre
– Essar Centre office and Box Office
– Ermatinger•Clergue National Historic Site
– John Rhodes Centre arenas, McMeeken Centre; and the Northern Community Centre
– Seniors Centres (Drop–In and Steelton)
– Public Works office. For 24 hour emergency service, call 705-759-5201.
– Sault Transit office
John Rhodes Community Centre Pool
– Open Monday, May 23 – 11:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for Parent & Child/Lane Swim and
1:00 p.m. -3:00 p.m. for Public Swim.
– Bellevue Marina and the Roberta Bondar Marina is open 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
The Sault Canal Recreational Lock operates 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Refuse and Recycling
No collection Monday, May 22. Collection for the balance of the week will be one day late.
Sault Transit Services
There will be no regular transit or Parabus service Monday, May 22. Regular service resumes Tuesday, May 23. For information call 705-759-5438 or email [email protected].
The Victoria Day operations schedule is available online at www.saultstemarie.ca