National Women’s Health Week is taking place from May 13th to 19th.
There is no better time to start thinking about what steps you can take for better health – mentally, physically, and spiritually.
A group of women in Sault Ste. Marie are excited to present the Gathering Series: Women’s Health Week Discussions on Wednesday May 16th from 6pm to 9pm.
The informal discussion will take place at Cafe Natura (75 Elgin St.), and admission is by donation (suggested is $5.00).
All are welcome to attend and participate in an informal discussion about women’s health and wellness.
Guest speakers will share their knowledge on a variety of topics, with opportunity for candid discussion between each speaker.
Guest speakers and topics are as follows….
- Deanna Naveau – Will conduct the Opening Ceremony and open the dialogue with a discussion on Native Women’s Health.
- Tammy Ovey – Will speak to women’s health in business and entrepreneurship, as well as the benefits of being your own boss.
- Sheila Paluzzi – Will discuss mental health (Remember, it is just as important as physical health!)
- Tara Posteraro – To discuss physical health and the different ways to improve yours.
- Karen Bird – Will share some insight about financial health and how to keep that a priority.
Some come out and enjoy great company and insightful discussions.
There is nothing more beautiful than women empowering other women.