A GoFundMe page has bee launched to support Heidi Tanninen and her family, whose home was completely destroyed by a house fire on May 3rd.
Further Investigation of the fire determined it was a result of a carelessly discarded cigarette.
Thanks to the courageous actions of brave passers-by, both women escaped the fire unharmed.
However, since the home was completely engulfed in flames, Tanninen lost the home she had lived in for the past 20 years, and everything in it, including the many modifications made to the home to support her wheelchair-bound husband.
Friend of the family, Robert Wong, has started a GoFundMe page in order to raise funds to help the family purchase food, clothing, and other necessities as they work to return to normalcy.
The page has raised 3,625 (by 52 people) of their 5,000 goal.
Click here to support, every little bit counts.