The City of Sault Ste. Marie is inviting individuals, organizations and businesses to provide feedback on the 2019 municipal budget.
Citizens can get involved in the budget conversation in a number of ways:
• Attend a public open house budget session on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. at the Civic Centre – 99 Foster Drive. City staff will be available in the Russ Ramsay Board Room to discuss and answer questions on a one-on-one basis.
• Use our online budget tool available at saultstemarie.ca/budgetinput, which enables taxpayers to indicate the areas where they would like to see tax dollars utilized. The deadline to submit input using the budget tool is December 31.
• Provide budget feedback on Facebook and Twitter #saultbudget
• Email comments to [email protected]
• Call the Finance Department office at 705-759-5350 or fax ideas to 705-759-8447
• Mail suggestions to: City of Sault Ste. Marie – Finance Department
99 Foster Drive, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 5X6
Visit saultstemarie.ca/budget to access previous years’ budget information. For additional information, contact the City’s Finance Department at 705-759-5350.
The City thanks its citizens for their valued and thoughtful participation. All ideas gathered through these consultations will be considered as part of the budget development process.