Sault Ste. Marie, ON (November 22, 2018) – Does your business or organization want to learn about the different funding and financing options available in the community? To assist local firms in their startup and growth, the Sault Ste. Marie Economic Development Corporation is hosting its second-annual Funding Forum on Wednesday, November 28 from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Quattro Hotel & Conference Centre.
This free event includes networking opportunities, along with light snacks and coffee. Space is limited. To register, go to http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/invest-sault-ste-marie-2018-funding-forum-tickets-51877086763. Attendees will hear and learn from representatives of nine funding and business support agencies:
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC);
- Community Development Corporation of Sault Ste. Marie & Area;
- Millworks – Centre for Entrepreneurship;
- Sault College Employment Solutions;
- Sault Ste. Marie Economic Development Corporation;
- Social Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (SEE) Northern Region Partnership;
- City of Sault Ste. Marie;
- Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Centre; and
- Rural Agri-Innovation Network (RAIN).
“Following up on the success of last year’s Funding Forum, we want to continue to help local businesses and organizations learn about the many financing options available to them for startup and growth,” said Nevin Buconjic, Manager of Trade & Investment for the Sault Ste. Marie Economic Development Corporation. “We’re assembling the various funding agencies for a single event where attendees can learn about financing opportunities in one afternoon while making connections to facilitate continued business growth.”
The Funding Forum is an initiative of Invest Sault Ste. Marie, an investment attraction program delivered by the Sault Ste. Marie Economic Development Corporation. For more info, visithttp://www.investsaultstemarie.com.