Studio 10 Fire “Accidental” Police Say

10
Studio 10 Fire
Photo Credit: Rye Guy

The fire that destroyed the “Dime”  formerly known as Studio 10 was accidental according to Ontario Fire Marshall Investigator Lance Schubert.

One male  died in hospital as a result of the fire another male was taken to hospital and later released.

The fire broke out on the third floor of the three storey building Sunday night. The 60 year old male tenant, whose name is not being released lived on the third floor of the building, no cause of the fire has been determined.

Demolition of the building will begin right away as the front wall of the structure has been deemed unsafe.

Sault Fire Services battled the blaze starting in the late hours of Sunday night and remained at the scene all day Monday and Tuesday of this week.

 

10 COMMENTS

Comments are closed.