Families filled the Machine Shop Saturday for the annual Science Carnival – the wrap-up of the fifth annual Sault Ste. Marie Science Festival.
This one-day event featured over 20 science exhibitors, showcasing presentations, labs and attractions, and giving people the opportunity to engage in hands-on science and technology activities.
Exhibits included, but weren’t limited to:
- Live Science Shows: ‘Light Me Up’ and ‘Hot & Cold’
- Entomica – get hands-on with exotic insects
- Robotic Arm with Sault College
- Science North – Feel the Rush
- SNOLAB – Cloud Chamber
- Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Centre – SSMIC – Science & Art Crafts
- Maker North – 3D Printer
- Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre – Northern Nature Trading
- ADSB VEX Robotics
- Digging for Worms; and
- Department of Fisheries & Oceans -Sea Lampreys