All Algoma Public Health phone lines are now working, including the Parent Child Information Line, Sexual Health Information Line and Appointment Centre.
- Parent Child Information Line (705-541-7101 or TF 1-888-537-5741)
- Sexual Health Information Line (705-541-7100 or TF 1-800-726-0398
- Appointment Centre (705-541-7085)
All other APH programs and clinics continue to run as scheduled, including the Parent Child Information Centre, You and Your Baby and Prenatal Classes scheduled for May 1, 2019.
Staff emails are gradually being brought back online. If you are a community partner who is waiting for an email response, we apologize that there may be a delay. We are still available by phone. You can reach us at:
- Sault Ste. Marie: 705-942-4646
- Blind River: (705) 356-2551
- Elliot Lake: (705) 848-2314
- Wawa: (705) 856-7208