Saultites of all ages got to go back to the 80s Saturday evening during the Canadian Cancer Society’s 80s Family Video Dance Night at the Machine Shop.
- Dancing to 80s music videos
- An 80s green screen photography station
- A glow paint graffiti wall
- A colouring station
- Lessons and demonstrations from Soo Dan Hap-Ki-Do Cornacchio’s Martial Arts Centre
- Meet and greet with 80s Disney Princess Ariel
- Hair crimping and teasing; and
- Face painting
All proceeds raised from this event are going to support Relay for Life, which takes place June 7 at The Yard.