The following City facilities will be closed on Monday, May 20, 2019 for the Victoria Day statutory holiday:
– Cemetery office
– City Landfill and Household Hazardous Waste Depot
– Civic Centre
– GFL Memorial Gardens office and Box Office
– Ermatinger•Clergue National Historic Site
– John Rhodes Centre arenas, McMeeken Centre, and the Northern Community Centre
– Seniors Centres (Drop–In and Northern Community Centre Seniors 55+)
– Public Libraries – James L. McIntyre Centennial and Korah Branch
– Public Works office. For 24 hour emergency service, call 705-759-5201.
– Sault Transit office
John Rhodes Community Centre Pool
– Open Monday, May 20 – 11:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for Parent & Child/Lane Swim and
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. for Public Swim.
– Bellevue Marina will open on May 20, 2019, noon – 7 p.m.
– Bondar Marina will open May 22, 2019. During construction, Bondar Marina will only be open for fuel and confectionary sales.
Refuse and Recycling
No collection Monday, May 20. Collection for the balance of the week will be one day late.
Sault Transit Services
There will be no regular transit or Parabus service Monday, May 20. Regular service resumes Tuesday, May 21. For information call 705-759-5438 or email email@example.com.
The Victoria Day operations schedule is available online at www.saultstemarie.ca.
Social Services offices; including Ontario Works, Housing Services and Early Years Services; will be closed on Monday, May 20th for the Victoria Day holiday.
Regular Social Service operations will resume on Tuesday, May 21, 2019.