Fire Crews Respond to Dryer Fire

1

On June 18th, 2019, Sault Ste. Marie fire crews responded to a call of a dryer fire in the 0-100 block of Findlay Drive. The fire started shortly after 9 p.m. in the basement area of the residence.

Upon arrival fire crews were directed to the basement of the dwelling. The fire was contained to a gas clothes dryer. Fire crews ventilated the residence to clear smoke.

Union Gas attended the scene.

There is extensive fire damage to the dryer. All occupants escaped the residence safely. There were no injuries to report.

1 COMMENT

Comments are closed.