Bea Fioramanti at the Alzheimer Society of Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma District would like to extend her warmest thanks to this year’s hosts for supporting the Alzheimer Coffee Break®. By supporting Coffee Break® hosts are making a difference in the lives of local people affected by Alzheimer’s disease.
“I am pleased to inform you that to date Coffee Break® has raised Alzheimer Awareness in the community and over $55,000.00 thanks to community minded people like you.”, said Bea Fioramanti.
The Alzheimer Society relies on support from the community, and by hosting a Coffee Break® hosts have taken a significant step towards ensuring that critical services such as Education, Support, and Recreation Therapy will continue to be provided to local people affected by the disease.
This is the 17th year that the Annual Alzheimer Golden Coffee Cup Award will be presented to the host site that raises the most donations in several categories.
Congratulations to the 2019 annual Golden Coffee Cup Award winners:
- Care Facilities – Ontario Finnish Resthome Association
- Elementary School – Kiwedin Public School
- Secondary School – Elliot Lake Secondary School
- Home Parties – Silvana Dereski
- Industrial/Construction – Algoma Steel
- Retail/Commercial – McDougall Energy Inc.
- Financial/Insurance – Marian’s Bookkeeping & Tax Services
- Churches/Associations/Service Clubs – Community of Christ Church
- Government Office – MNRF/MECP/MOL/ENDM/MTO/MCCSS/OLG
- Community Agency – Alzheimer Society of Sault Ste. Marie
- Decal Location – Joe and Janice’s No Frills
- Restaurant/Taverns/Coffee Shops – Camille’s Island Cafe
Congratulations to the Tim Horton’s Gift Set (donated by Rico and Romina Fata)
Winner, Ontario Finnish Resthome and to the winners of the St. Joseph Island Coffee Roasters Gift Boxes, Horizon Business Centre, CLA Boundary Road 501C, Chiropractic Health & Wellness.
If you have any questions regarding Coffee Break® please call the Alzheimer Society office
Your support is greatly appreciated.
Bea Fioramanti- Resource Development Coordinator