On the eighth day of Christmas, Crime Stoppers of Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma District gave away a 4-night vacation to Myrtle Beach! A secondary prize of $500.00 cash was also drawn.
DECEMBER 8 TRIP WINNER: Kevin Caruso Ticket #447
DECEMBER 8 CASH PRIZE: Anne Garofalo Ticket #209
The next draw will take place Monday, December 9, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. The ninth draw of the 12 Days of Christmas is a Chicago getaway valued at $2,200.
Missed your chance to get in on this year’s vacation draw and would like to have your name added to a waiting list for next year? Contact the Crime Stoppers office via email at [email protected], or phone (705) 759-5081 ext. 3. Tickets are $150 each.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CRIME STOPPERS 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS 2019 DRAW
· TICKETS $150.00 EACH
· 600 TICKETS PRINTED
· EACH TICKET ELIGIBLE FOR 15 CHANCES TO WIN (WINNING TICKETS WILL BE RE-ENTERED & QUALIFY FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE DRAWS)
· TOTAL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES IS $38,900.00
· WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED FOLLOWING EACH DRAW BY PHONE
· WINNERS AGREE TO HAVE THEIR NAMES RELEASED IN MEDIA
· PRIZES ARE VALID FOR 6 MONTHS FROM DRAW DATE
· MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE AND REDEEM
· ALL TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO RESTRICTIONS/BOOKING REQUIREMENTS
· TRIP OF THE MONTH CAN NOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH
· TRAVEL VOUCHERS ARE 10% LESS THAN THE LISTED TRIP VALUE
· ALL TRIPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE CONFIRMED. CANCELLATION INSURANCE OFFERED AT TIME OF BOOKING, BUT IS NOT INCLUDED
· ALL TRIPS INCLUDE ONE CHECKED LUGGAGE PER PERSON
· PRIZES INCLUDE ALL APPLICABLE TAXES & FEES
· TRAVEL AGENCY RESPONSIBLE FOR HANDLING TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS IS LICENCED UNDER THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY COUNCIL OF ONTARIO #50022927 Expedia CruiseShipCenters
· LOTTERY LICENCE # M834407