McDougall Energy would like to show its appreciation for frontline Health Care Workers, First Responders, and Transportation Drivers, by offering free beverages, snacks and meals when they visit the company’s retail and gasoline locations.
To support our First Responders, Health Care Workers, and Truckers, twelve retail and gasoline locations are participating, including sites in Sault Ste. Marie, Thunder Bay, Nairn Centre, Blind River, Elliot Lake and Carleton Place. The offer is valid for: per person, per visit, per day.
Nairn Centre Esso – Jeremy’s Country Restaurant: 220 Highway 17, Nairn Centre, Ontario The following offers will be available Monday through Sunday. All offers include a fountain drink or coffee/tea:
• Monday – Chicken Fingers w/fries or side salad or Breakfast special
• Tuesday – Spaghetti & Meatballs with garlic bread or Breakfast special
• Wednesday – Footlong Dog w/fries or side salad or Breakfast special
• Thursday – Good’ole Hamburger w/ fries or side salad or Breakfast special
• Friday – Fish N Chips or Breakfast special
• Saturday/Sunday- Fresh Take Out Sandwiches from the Gift Shop
Sault Ste. Marie, Thunder Bay, Blind River and Elliot Lake: One free 500ml bottle of water or 355ml can of pop, one 50g-90g bag of chips, one energy bar, and one free coffee, tea, or hot chocolate where available. Exact products offered may vary by location.
• Sault Ste. Marie: 3 Trunk Rd., 207 Wellington St. West, 442 Bruce St., 400 McNabb St., 266 Korah Rd.
• Thunder Bay: 645 Arthur St. W., 740 Memorial Ave., 1120 John St.
• Blind River: 498 Causley St.
• Elliot Lake: 225 Hwy 108 N.
Carleton Place – Circle K: 324 Coleman St., Carleton Place, Ontario One free Polar Pop, in addition to one free coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
“Health care workers and first responders need a break, as they spend their days caring for others who need them during this health crisis; and transportation drivers are on the road, often challenged to find a safe spot to rest and eat while they are away from home,” said Scott Neufeld, Vice President – Auto Market, McDougall Energy. “This is our small way of saying thank you and showing our appreciation for the dedication of essential workers providing care, protecting our communities, and keeping essential goods moving.”
McDougall Energy’s essential frontline team members across Canada are going above and beyond to safely provide propane, fuel and convenience products and services to its customers. Protecting the health and safety of workers and customers is the top priority. McDougall Energy’s retail and operations teams have implemented continuous cleaning and preventative measures at all sites, and with all equipment. To help reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure at gasoline and retail sites, visitors must practice physical distancing with staff and patrons, use gloves or paper towels when handling the nozzle, and pay at the pump or pay inside using debit, credit or Speedpass+.