On June 24, 2020 officers with the Crime Suppression Unit and Drug Enforcement Unit arrested 28-year-old Ashley Gionette, 41-year-old Jennifer Lipinski and 32-year-old Curtis Smith for possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking.
At 10:42 a.m. officers executed a search warrant at a residence in the 500 block of Northland Road. Upon entering the residence, the accused were located and arrested. During a subsequent search of the area of arrest officers located quantities of what is believed to be controlled substances; including 15.9 grams of methamphetamine, 6.4 grams of MDMA, 43.9 grams of fentanyl, 2.2 grams of cocaine, 2.4 grams of heroin, brass knuckles, a .22 calibre rifle and $15,070 in Canadian currency. The estimated street value of the narcotics seized is $25,280.
Each of the accused is charged with;
- Possession of a Controlled Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking x5
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
- Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Weapon
- Possession of a Prohibited Weapon Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
- Careless Storage of a Prohibited Weapon
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
- Possession of a Firearm Knowing its possession is Unauthorized
Ms. Gionette and Ms. Lipinski each face an additional charged of breach of probation. All of the accused were held for bail court.