Bracebridge OPP were called to a single vehicle collision that occurred on Highway 11 Northbound just north of Doe Lake Road in Gravenhurst on Friday August 14, 2020 at 5:00 a.m. The vehicle left the roadway, crashed -and witnesses reported seeing the driver trying to walk away from the scene.
Police arrived and located the uninjured man. After an investigation into the collision, police arrested and charged 30 year-old Tyler Verville of Sault Ste. Marie, with the following:
- Impaired By Drug
- Possession of Schedule I (cocaine) for the Purpose of Trafficking
- Possession of Schedule II Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking
- Possession of Schedule I Substance
- Possession of Counterfeit Money
- Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition
He will appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in Bracebridge on November 10, 2020 to answer to his charges – his driver’s license has been suspended for 90 days and vehicle impounded.