Algoma Public Health is reporting case #33 in the Algoma region.
The person is self-isolating and exposure is unknown at this time.
Close contacts have been notified.
Details of the confirmed case:
||Sept 26, 2020
- Close contacts have been notified
- Unknown exposure is evidence of ongoing community spread in Sault Ste. Marie & Area or in southern Ontario
- All Algoma residents must continue to practice physical distancing because any close contact could be a possible exposure
- Indoor private gatherings are limited to 10 people or less by law
- Masks or face coverings must be worn in all indoor public places in Algoma and they should also be worn in other settings where physical distancing cannot be maintained