East end building evacuated

0

Sault Ste. Marie, Ont. – A late afternoon call for Sault Fire Services resulted in the evacuation of a building on Churchill Boulevard.

According to a resident of the building who didn’t want to be identified a Carbon Monoxide alarm alerted them to the situation.

They were seen outside the building while firefighters from two trucks were seen ventilating the property.

Enbridge gas arrived on scene and also entered the building.

The first week of November is Carbon Monoxide awareness week. Sault Fire Service will be featuring a campaign at that time.