Algoma Public Health is reporting a new COVID-19 case in the Algoma district
Details of the confirmed case:
||Oct 5, 2020
- View current situation in Algoma
- Algoma regions with COVID-19 cases reported in the past 14 days include:
- Sault Ste. Marie and area
- Close contacts have been notified
- Anyone who travelled on Ontario Northland bus on October 7th, 2020:
11:30 am bus from Sault Ste. Marie to Sudbury, rows 3-8 and
4:30 pm bus from Sudbury to Toronto (Yorkdale), rows 3-8 should contact Algoma Public Health at 705-759-5404 (toll-free 1-866-892-0172, ext. 5404) or their local public health unit
- Anyone who is ill, even with mild symptoms, must stay home and self-isolate away from others.
- Do not have close contact with others outside the immediate household of people you live with. This is part of new provincial public health measures announced on October 2nd.
- Avoid non-essential travel if possible. All returning international travellers must stay home for 14 days.