SAULT STE. MARIE, ON – City Council is accepting applications from individuals interested in serving on the following boards and committees:
Boards and Committees of Council (members appointed by City Council)
- Best for Kids Committee
- Christmas Lighting Award Program Judging Committee
- Committee of Revision – Local Improvements
- Community Development Award
- Cultural Vitality Committee
- Environmental Monitoring Committee
- Environmental Sustainability Committee
- Fence Viewers Committee
- Finance Committee
- Historic Sites Board
- Municipal Heritage Committee
- Ontarians with Disabilities Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee
- Property Standards Committee
- Public Library Board (1)
- Walk of Fame Selection Committee
Boards and Committees to which Council appoints members (but which are not Boards or Committees of Council)
- Algoma Public Health
- Police Services Board
- Public Utilities Commission (water)
Appointments are for two years, and additional information can be found at www.saultstemarie.ca/boardscommittees.
Individuals are asked to complete an application form (available on the City website: www.saultstemarie.ca/boardscommittees) including details outlining relevant experience or expertise.
Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and will be held in strict confidence to be used solely for the purpose stated above.
Applications will be accepted by the City Clerk until 4:30 p.m. Friday, December 4, 2020. Completed forms can be emailed to [email protected] or addressed to the City Clerk – Ronald A. Irwin Civic Centre.
For inquiries please contact the City Clerk’s office at 705-759-5388 or [email protected].