Algoma Public Health is reporting the 63rd confirmed case of COVID-19 in the Algoma District. The resident is currently self-isolating and was tested on December 21, 2020.
The cause of exposure is indicated as unknown as the person did not travel internationally recently, nor have any close contact with another known confirmed case.
The following is the current status of cases in the Algoma District, as reported by Algoma Public Health.
|Updated: December 22, 2020, 3:00 p.m.|
(1) That Algoma Public Health is aware of.
(2) Algoma residents who have confirmed COVID-19 infection.
*The number in brackets are active cases in non-Algoma residents who are temporarily in Algoma. These cases are not counted as part of Algoma’s confirmed case count. APH conducts contact tracing and monitoring of self-isolation for all cases within Algoma.
(3) Patient tested positive but is resolved according to current public health criteria. This number includes any persons who are deceased.
- These data sets are preliminary and subject to change, pending further review.
- Confirmed positives will be reported as soon as publicly available.