The City of Sault Ste. Marie would like to advise residents of the following schedule changes for Family Day operations:
The following facilities will be closed Monday, February 15:
- Cemetery office
- City Landfill
- City operated arenas – John Rhodes, McMeeken and GFL Memorial Gardens
- Civic Centre – 99 Foster Drive
- Ermatinger∙Clergue National Historic Site
- GFL Memorial Gardens administrative office and box office
- Public Libraries – James L. McIntyre Centennial and the North Branch Library
- Public Works and Engineering office – 128 Sackville Road. For 24-hour emergency service requests, call 705-759-5201.
- Sault Transit main office
- Bay Street Active Living Centre 55+ and the Northern Community Centre
Garbage and Recycling Collection
There is no garbage or recycling pickup on Monday, February 15. Both garbage and recycling will be one day late for the remainder of the week.
|Regular Garbage Collection Day||Week of February 14||Regular Recycling Collection Day||Week of February 14|
A reminder that the Landfill site located at 402 Fifth Line East is closed on Saturdays for the season.
The following facilities and services will operate on Monday, February 15:
- Outdoor Rinks – Art Jennings Oval and Clergue Park Skating Trail, toboggan hills and trails are open weather permitting. In alignment with Provincial guidelines, users of any outdoor City site should plan accordingly, no groups larger than 5 people are permitted and those outside your household must maintain a physical distance of at least two metres. Masking is recommended at all times even outdoors.
- Transit Service – On Monday, February 15, the hourly Saturday service schedule will be followed with the first bus departing the terminal at 6:15 a.m. and last bus departing the terminal at 11:15 p.m. Parabus service will run as usual. No Community Bus. For transit information, call 705-759-5438.
The operations schedule is available online at saultstemarie.ca.