Online Hiring Event for Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire, in partnership with the Sault Community Career Centre, will be hosting an online hiring event from Monday, March 29th to Monday, April 5th. Canadian Tire is looking to fill a mix of part-time and full-time seasonal positions in their garden centre.
Whether you’re a weekend gardener or an experienced landscaper, the Canadian Tire garden centre carries everything you need to care for your outdoor space. For Sheila Roussain, General Manager, the garden centre season is one of their busiest times.
The garden centre will be open for the season starting mid-April, with operating hours from Monday to Saturday between 7 am – 10 pm, and Sunday between 9 am – 6 pm. Shifts can vary throughout the week. If you have a green thumb or enjoy working outside, apply today!
Canadian Tire is looking for enthusiastic and reliable team members to fill the following positions:
- Garden Centre Associate – Inside:
- must be available during the day,
- able to stand on feet for long periods of time,
- willing and able to learn plant and product knowledge,
- good customer service
- Garden Centre Associate – Outside:
- varied schedule – must be available during the day,
- load, unload and move products and materials,
- water and maintain goods (including pruning),
- must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
For detailed job descriptions, please visit the Facebook event page here.
Interested and qualified applicants can send their cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “CANADIAN TIRE” and the position wanted in the subject line. For example, “CANADIAN TIRE – GARDEN CENTRE ASSOCIATE, INSIDE.” It’s that easy!