Shortly after 7 p.m. March 13, 2021, Sault Fire Services were called to a chimney fire.
A witness told SaultOnline when he was walking past he noticed flames shooting two to three feet out of the top of the chimney.
When Sault Fire Services arrived at the address in the 0-100 block of Rossmore Road, the flames had subsided but occasional spark could still be seen coming from the stack.
Firefighters went inside the house and to the rooftop to make sure there was no further cause for concern.
Pumpers 1 and 4 as well as the Platoon Chief remained on scene for over 30 minutes attending to the situation.
Follow SaultOnline for further updates on this situation if they are made available.