The 2021 Hub Trail contest, being held July 1 to July 31, is a community favourite bringing together various organizations encouraging people to get outside and get active.
Participants will be challenged to answer 20 questions placed throughout the 22.5km Hub Trail that highlight local attractions, photos and trivia. Submit your answers to all 20 questions for a chance to win prizes including a $550 bike accessories package from Velorution, a $100 gift basket from Sweet Greetings and more. Completed contest forms can be accessed online at www.saultstemarie.ca/HubTrail2021 and submitted to the Community Development Department at [email protected] by July 31.
Algoma Public Health and the City of Sault Ste. Marie reminds participants to be safe while completing the contest:
- Wash your hands before you head out and when you get home
- Change your route or time of day to avoid crowded areas
- Cyclists yield to pedestrians/walkers
- Be courteous, and move aside. Passing someone on the trail/path is not a significant risk for exposure to COVID-19.
The City thanks the sponsors who are helping make the contest possible:
- Canadian Tire
- Feeding Your Soul Café
- Sweet Greetings
- Tim Hortons (Rico and Romina Fata – Trunk Road locations)
The Hub Trail contest begins July 1 at noon and ends July 31. For more information, contact the City’s Community Development department at 705-759-5310.