PUC is advising of an outage that has been reported indicating loss of service in the West end of the city affecting 651 customers.
- From Second Line W.
- West of Town Line
- Base Line from Airport Rd. to Walls Rd.
- Walls Rd to Sunnyside Beach
- Prince Lake
The PUC is currently investigating the cause of the outage and will dispatch crews as necessary. Please also note that we will update the app when we have more information to report.
PUC Reminds all of our customers:
- Downed wires should always be considered energized or “live” and extremely dangerous.
- Do not approach or drive over a downed power line and do not touch anything the power line may be in contact with
- Parents are encouraged to talk to their children about powerline safety and the dangers that can be associated with power lines.
- Take all of the necessary safety precautions during a power outage
If you have any information leading to the cause of the outage or other concerns please call the PUC emergency number at 759-6555.