In discussions with Cindy Rainone, Human Resources Assistant for the Sault Ste. Marie Police Service, she describes the role played by civilians as a critical component to their operations. While the position starts off as part-time, relieve coverage for their 911 dispatch roles as well as data entry, there are a myriad of other possibilities for successful candidates.
Information on how to apply as well as more details on this opportunity are available on the Sault Police website and you can access this by clicking here.
If you are looking for rewarding work and for a way to contribute to the safety of our community, look no farther. Candidates who meet the minimum criterion are invited to apply today.
Minimum requirements to apply are as follows:
- Grade 12 Secondary Diploma
- Excellent typing and keyboarding skills (min. 35 wpm)
- Computer awareness/ Word processing
- Good judgment and assessment skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Initiative, discretion, and the ability to work well under high stress and pressured situations
You are also invited to contact Cindy Rainone either via email or by phone at [email protected] or by calling (705) 949-6300 Ext. 336.