Persuant to our interview with Helen Calvelli, interim Vice-President of the local chapter of Crime Stoppers, on First Local Mornings, SaultOnline is pleased to announce the results of the first draw for the Crime Stoppers’ 12 Days of Christmas Vacation Draw Lottery.
On the first day of Christmas, Crime Stoppers gave away:
- 3rd Prize: $150 to Linda Dotter, Ticket # 274
- 2nd Prize: $150 toLindsay Miners, Ticket #579
- 1st Prize: Eastern Caribbean on the Carnival Mardi Gras – 2 Adults, 7 Night Cruise to Ron & Isabel Chapman, Ticket #105
- Roundtrip airfare for two from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario to Orlando via Toronto
- 7 night cruise – inside cabin
- All meals, gratuities, entertainment, taxes included
Not included: alcoholic beverages, shore excursions and all items of a personal nature
VALUE: Trip at $4,100 or travel voucher at $3,690, or $3,280 cash
Congratulations to all the winners! The next draw will take place tomorrow, Thursday, December 2, 2021, at noon (12:00 p.m.) at the Sault Ste. Marie Police Service, Station Mall Location, Located at 293 Bay Street, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
The draws are not open to the public but are live-streamed on Facebook, click here for viewing.
Crime Stoppers has a growing waitlist for tickets, if you would like to be contacted for future ticket sales, please let them know by calling (705)759-5081 or email them at [email protected]. You are welcome to leave a voicemail or email message referencing the waitlist, your name, and phone number.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are $150.00 each
- 600 tickets will be printed
- Draws held daily from December 1-12, 2021, 12:00 P.M. at the Sault Ste. Marie Police Service, Station Mall Location, located at 293 Bay Street, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
- Each ticket will be eligible for 36 draws
- Total value of all prizes is $49,800
- Winners will be notified by phone, the same day
- Names of winners will be posted to local media the same day
- Prizes are valid for 6 months from the draw date * DISCLAIMER: If travel restrictions exist due to COVID-19, travel booking up to 1 year from the draw date may be permitted
- Must be 19 years of age or older to purchase and redeem
- Each winning ticket will be re-entered and qualify for the remainder of the draws
All trips include airfare and accommodations for 2 unless stated otherwise. Transfers to and from accommodations not included unless stated otherwise. All trips are subject to certain restrictions and booking requirements. Expedia travel vouchers are 10% less than the listed trip value. Cash instead of trip is paid at 20% less than the listed trip value. Winning participants agree to have their names released as winners.
All trips are non-refundable once confirmed. Cancellation insurance will be offered at the time of booking, but is not included.
All trips include one piece of checked luggage per person up to a maximum of 50lbs.
Prizes include all applicable taxes and fees. The travel agency responsible for handling the travel arrangement is Expedia Cruises Air, Land & Sea Vacations, Sault Ste Marie T.I.C.O.#50022927.
Lottery Licence # M834542
“We are your neighborhood travel experts, and as our passion for travel continues to evolve, so does our outlook on how we serve our customers and local community. While our cruise expertise is second-nature, we like to provide every travel opportunity to our customers, whether that’s by air, land or sea. We can provide a world of travel options, close to home or overseas. We are pleased to be supporting Crime Stoppers of Sault Ste Marie and Algoma District.” – Expedia Cruises Air, Land & Sea Bay Vacations