Who wants to go on vacation? The Algoma Family Services (AFS) foundation is launching a brand-new travel draw in support of the Algoma Youth Hub. With the help of Kemp World Travel the AFS Foundation is excited to announce a stellar lineup of Trips and Cash prizes, in our new “Trip of the Month” draw.
Tickets are $150. Your ticket is valid for all 36 draws. Draws will take place on the
4th Thursday of each month beginning February 23rd, 2023, and ending December 28th, 2023. Each month we’ll draw for a predetermined trip and two draws for $150 (except February we’ll draw double – 2 trip draws and 4 draws for $150).
Each month if your ticket is the lucky Grand Prize winner you’ll get your choice of choosing the trip, travel voucher, or cash (travel voucher and cash are offered at a lesser value). Great odds at 1 in 16 with ONLY 600 Tickets printed. See “Terms & Conditions” for draw eligibility.
As a first-time draw, they have no waitlist so call today to secure your ticket.
Tickets can be paid with Cash, Visa, or Mastercard. Tickets will be sold on a first-
come first served basis. To purchase a ticket please call (705) 945-5058 x 2671.
They anticipate a high volume of calls so in the event we are unavailable please
leave a voicemail and we’ll return your call in the order they’ve been received.
Terms & Conditions
1. Only 600 tickets will be printed and sold. Tickets are $150.00 each.
2. The draws will be held at 10 am at the Algoma Family Services Foundation
office. 205 McNabb St., Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
3. Each ticket gives you the chance to win 1 or all 36 prizes.
4. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase and redeem.
5. Tickets must be purchased and delivered within Ontario.
6. All trips are subject to certain restrictions and booking requirements.
7. Winning participants agree to have names released as winners.
8. Prizes must be claimed within 6 months from the draw date.
9. All trips are non-refundable once confirmed. Cancellation insurance will be
offered at the time of booking but is not included.
10. All accommodations included in the prizes are 4 star or higher in a standard
11. All trips are subject to availability at time of booking
12. Prizes include all applicable taxes & fees.
13. Members of the Algoma Family Services Foundation Board of Directors cannot
14. Travel agency responsible for handling travel arrangements is Licensed under
the Travel Industry Council of Ontario #04316071 Kemp World Travel and all trips
won, and vouchers taken must be booked through Kemp World Travel.
15. Lottery Licence #M834611
2. Las Vegas
6. Riviera Maya, Mexico
9. Dominican Republic
10. Playacar, Mexico
12. Royal Caribbean Cruise
The AFS Foundation has made a commitment to Algoma Family Services to provide
much-needed funding for the delivery of early intervention and prevention programs.
Without the community’s support, these programs would not be available to the
children, youth, adults, and families who need services.
To stay up to date on this and other AFS Foundation events please follow us on
Facebook and Instagram