Is The Brown Water Issue Fading?

Apparently, ward one constituents are not that concerned with the brown water problems that they've been complaining about for the last few years. There were...

Is This Your Dog?

A black dog has been spotted on Trout Lake Road for the last couple of days and no one seems to know who the...

EQAO: Secondary Results and Recognition of Michipicoten High School

On September 24th the Education Quality and Accountability Office (EQAO) publicly released the 2014 school and school-board results from its Grade 9 EQAO Math...

Operation Impact

October 10th to 13th, 2014 will mark Operation Impact, a national campaign to make Canada’s roads the safest in the world. This special weekend...

Provenzano Releases Details of Proposed Spending Review

If elected on October 27th, Mayoral candidate Christian Provenzano is planning to ask city councillors to take on some extra homework. Today, Provenzano announced...

Rosedale Public School named a “Cool School” by Owl Magazine!

In 2008 Mason, a student at Rosedale Public School, underwent surgery. Any surgery is a serious matter and this was not just “any” surgery...

Youth Migration in the Sault

Youth migration in Sault Ste. Marie has been a problem for many years. This question was posed to the mayoral candidates on Monday...

Sunshine for All, Not Just a Few

Saultonline.com received the following release from Mayoral candidate Ted Johnson I stated in Monday night's Mayoral debate that I had a plan. I've spoken...

Mayoral Candidates Answer a Couple of Questions

Just prior to the Mayoral debate last night held in council chambers, SaultOnline's Mike Caruso asked the five candidates (a no show from Austin...

Homecoming Weekend Kicks off Thursday!

The Huron-Superior Catholic District School Board (HSCDSB) has organized a Homecoming Weekend October 9 to 13 for all graduates of the Catholic school system...

STAY CONNECTED

6,710FansLike
1,873FollowersFollow
508SubscribersSubscribe