Weather, Attendance Helps Bon Soo to Big Success!

Last night was an opportunity for the Bon Soo committee to say thank you to the many volunteers, sponsors and supporters of the Ontario...

Two Great Performances You Won’t Want to Miss

The students of Superior Heights and Korah have been working overtime the past five months to bring you not one, but two classic musicals!...

CAPT Town Hall Meetings & ACR Passenger Service Update

This past Friday, CN confirmed to the Coalition for Algoma Passenger Trains (CAPT) that it has extended the last day of the ACR Passenger...

Bon Soo Polar Bear Swim 2014

When you mention Bon Soo to anyone whether a local or from out-of-town, the first thing that seems to come to mind is the...

Seedy Saturday is coming!

From our friends over at the Sault Ste. Marie Horticultural Society Feeling dragged down by winter? Well, cheer up! Seedy Saturday, the kick off to...

Pink Shirt Day – Stand Up Against Bullying

Schools across the Algoma District School Board will be showing their support against bullying for the sixth year in a row on Wednesday, Feb....
Seedy Saturday

Have seeds? Or two hands with which to pack seeds?

The Sault's Seedy Saturday is only 3 weeks away. The Sault Ste. Marie Horticultural Society, in preperation for Seedy Saturday on March 1st will...
ACR Passenger Rail Service

All Aboard – Help Save Our Train!

I realize that at an initial glance of this story, the first thing that may come to mind is... "hey I thought Sault Online...
Sault Online at Bon Soo

Here’s what you missed the opening weekend of Bon Soo

"Why can't someone wrap me up and pull me around in a sled?" my daughter asked during Bon Soo's opening night this past Friday....
IMG 0540

Bon Soo 2014 – Day 2

With an absolutely beautiful sunny day, we set out first thing Saturday morning towards a valiant effort to visit as many events as possible....

STAY CONNECTED

6,287FansLike
1,645FollowersFollow